General Terms and Conditions of Relational Online Ltd.
§ Section 1 Scope of application
These General Terms and Conditions govern the contractual relationship between the Buyer and Relational Online Ltd. as organiser for participation in all Mind Changer Academy and Relational Online Academy products (hereinafter: Event).
§ 2 Registration
Registration for participation in the event shall be made online via the registration tool or by e-mail. The participant will receive a confirmation of receipt immediately. With the confirmation of receipt, the applicant will receive the information provided in the online registration. Input errors can be reported at any time to the ORGANISER at the e-mail address given there. The participant purchases the participation for personal use (individual authorisation) or (when purchasing several logins) for the participants listed there. The participant or purchaser is personally liable for ensuring that the login and password as well as the link to the live webinars do not come under the influence of other, non-registered participants. Passing on the link or use of the link outside of the person making the purchase or the participants listed is not permitted and, in the event of contravention, will result in the loss of participation of the unauthorised person passing on the link and the billing of the corresponding annual subscription (MINI, OPTI, MAXI) for the person not registered.
2. registrations will be processed by the organizer in the order of their receipt. As far as the registration for the event can be considered, the organizer will send the participant a registration confirmation in writing or by email. By registering, the contract between the participant and the organizer is concluded.
3. the contractual language is German.
§ Section 3 Remuneration
1. the remuneration (participation fee) can be found on the website The amount stated there includes the services listed there. The amount stated is exclusive of the statutory value added tax.
2. the costs are to be paid to the organizer upon registration or within two weeks after receipt of the invoice.
If the binding period of the product is not explicitly stated in the price offer, the purchaser binds himself to his purchased use with the registration for a period of at least 12 months. This is also associated with the payment of the usage price per month or per year, which is due 12 times (monthly in advance) or (in the case of annual payment) once (then in advance at the conclusion of the purchase) after conclusion of the purchase and sending of the login/password.
In this case, the purchaser is also obliged to pay beyond the period of 12 months as long as he does not duly cancel the selected product. Cancellation must be initiated in writing by the customer himself/herself in the login up to 6 weeks before the end of the year or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (for the Mind Changer Academy) or email@example.com (for the Relational Online Academy) and must be confirmed, otherwise a further extension will take effect. The mere interruption of payment does not replace a termination.
§ 4 Execution of the event; changes
1) The ORGANIZER owes the participant, subject to the following regulations, the realization of the booked event within the previously announced time, location and personnel framework.
2. the event is prepared and conducted by qualified speakers. The ORGANIZER does not guarantee that the contents and documents are up-to-date, correct and complete. Furthermore, the ORGANIZER does not guarantee the participant a certain success due to his participation.
3. the ORGANIZER will inform the registered participants immediately of any changes to the time or place of the event and of any significant changes in the course of the event, as well as of any cancellation of the event.
§ 5 Withdrawal; substitute participant
1. the participant cannot prematurely terminate the contract because he/she has been able to use the services from the beginning This does not affect the rights of the consumer (consumer) - see § 9.
All participants can nominate a substitute participant instead of withdrawing.
§ 6 Liability
The ORGANIZER is only liable without limitation for intent and gross negligence of her legal representatives and vicarious agents.
2) In the case of slight negligence the ORGANIZER is liable if a duty is violated, the observance of which is essential for the achievement of the purpose of the contract ("cardinal duty"). Cardinal obligations are those whose fulfilment is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on whose compliance the contractual partner regularly relies and may rely. In this case, liability is limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract.
3) The above regulations also apply to the benefit of the employees and vicarious agents of the ORGANIZER.
4. the limitation period for claims by the participant is one year, insofar as the beginning of the period is dependent on the participant's knowledge; in other cases, the statutory provisions shall apply.
5. claims under the Product Liability Act and liability for injury to life, body or health shall remain unaffected by the above paragraphs 1. to 4. Claims for damages due to intentional or grossly negligent conduct are not subject to the regulation of para. 4.
§ 7 Copyright, image recordings
1) The participant acknowledges the copyright of the ORGANIZER and/or the speakers/third parties to the event documents. The documents may only be used by the participant personally and may only be copied, published or otherwise passed on to third parties in whole or in part with the prior written consent of the ORGANIZER and the speaker or third parties. A recording of the event, e.g. on audio or video tapes, is generally not allowed and will be punished according to the regulations of the DSGVO, unless it is allowed in exceptional cases if the ORGANIZER has expressly approved it in writing and for this case.
Should the referent/third party provide documents online, the ORGANIZER does not assume any liability for the topicality, completeness, correctness or quality of the provided documents. Only the referent/third party is liable for the content and damages resulting from the use of such information and links offered online.
The ORGANIZER is entitled to produce or have produced commercial image and video recordings of, on and in connection with the event, or to have them produced, and in particular to use them for marketing purposes in compliance with the DSGVO regulations. The participant grants the ORGANIZER the right to use recordings in which the participant has a right to his/her own picture free of charge, without any spatial or temporal restrictions.
§ 8 Data protection
The ORGANIZER uses the personal data provided during the registration process exclusively for the purpose of implementing the contract. A transfer to third parties may become necessary for this purpose. In addition, the personal data will be stored and used for the dispatch of information material about other similar ORGANIZER products or events which may be of interest to the participant.
In order to maintain the seriousness of the offer and the principles of the GDPR, participants may not use the data of other participants for advertising and announcement purposes of their own products and services, offer products and services and generate money for services of any kind from other participants.
§ 9 Right of withdrawal for consumers
If the participant is a consumer, the following revocation instruction/right of revocation applies: The participant may revoke the contractual declaration in text form (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail) within 14 days without stating reasons. The period begins after receipt of these instructions in text form, but not before the conclusion of the contract and before the fulfilment of the information obligations. In accordance with the statutory provisions, this right of withdrawal only applies as long as the package has not been opened, i.e. has not been "unsealed". However, since it cannot be determined at the Mind Changer Academy whether the package has been opened or not, the package is deemed to have been opened as soon as the link to create the password has demonstrably been sent.
Live Online Sessions that take place at a specific time are excluded from this right of withdrawal. The timely dispatch of the revocation is sufficient to meet the deadline. The revocation is to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consequences of revocation: In the event of justified revocation, the amount paid will be refunded within 30 days and the participation cancelled. The time limit begins for the participant with the dispatch of the cancellation notice, for the ORGANISER with its receipt. Special note: The participant's right of cancellation expires prematurely if the contract has been completely fulfilled by both parties at the express request of the participant before the participant has exercised his/her right of cancellation.
§ Article 10 Final provisions
1. collateral agreements must be in writing to be effective. This also applies to the change of the written form clause.
2. deviating general terms and conditions of the participant have no validity.
Should one of the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by an appropriate and permissible provision that corresponds to the sense and purpose of these General Terms and Conditions.
The place of jurisdiction for transactions with merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is Paphos, Cyprus.